Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hello World

Hello All,

First, I would like to thank you for visiting my blog! I have been daring myself to do this for a very long time now and I have finally gotten the courage to follow through! I ask that you be gentle with me at first as this is my first attempt at any such undertaking.

I am here, now, in this space writing because I have a calling on my heart to do so.  As I look around everyday into the faces of the women I encounter I see the deep rooted pain placed there from our lives.  I feel the calls for help and guidance and finally feel compelled enough to give my part; to give any assistance that I can.  I wasn't sure how I could help at first or even that I really wanted to for that matter.  Truthfully, I haven't been very fond of women for the better part of my life (does anybody know what I mean?!) I had to chew on this for a while and truly question if this was something I was really supposed to be doing.  My working with or giving anything to women seemed pretty funny to me! After getting up from laughing on the floor and a couple of weeks of contemplation and I came to realize it was no joke and that I had some work to do.

I am certain, I am not the only one who has taken notice to the current hurtful state of women.  Tell me, haven't you noticed the pain or felt this calling for help that has appeared itself in so many? How are the relationships between you and your friends, female colleagues,  or female family members? Are they as fulfilling as you would like? What are your conversations about, are they uplifting or are you constantly sharing the woes of your lives.  Tell me honestly, can you really go to your friends in confidence and tell them anything and trust that what you have shared goes no further or that you will not be judged for what you have spoken from your heart? If not then why? Is there an under current of competition that exists between you and your girlfriends that keeps you from sharing your triumphs because you know they will not be happy for you? How are the relationships with your daughters, are they as solid and as loving as they are with the one you have with your sons?  What is it that allows us to and how do we after some number years begin to dim our lights and to squash our dreams?  These are the things I have begun to ponder in my own life and wish to explore and examine them with you, with the aspiration of healing us all and then to ultimately bring healing to the world.  The feminine is the "All that Is" and with it in its current deficient state there should be no wonder as to the current condition of our planet and all that it holds within.

   Some of you may wonder and may ask what me gives the right to start a forum such as this.  Well, it's because I feel as though I have to. This is the first step in what I believe is something very big to come! I am not a licensed anything, I am a woman who has had many experiences in my life and have shared in the many experiences of my friends and family members and feel as though I have something to offer by way of an outside perspective to aid you in your journey. As we begin this walk together, it is my intention that I will grow with you and that we will succeed in healing the women of the world.  I desire that we create and permanently establish unity between us all and that we learn to celebrate ourselves and begin to look more closely at what makes us alike and give no further attention to that which sets us apart.

It is time for me to sign off for now, but it is with my deepest gratitude to you all for embarking with me on this journey!

Bye for now
Deonae

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of bloggers! I think this is great vehicle for women. There are so many women who are walking around with a fig leaf covering, afraid to expose the hurts and pains they have endured. This vehicle is a way for women to hear that its okay to remove the covering and trust, okay to talk about the things we have gone through. I have learned that my testimony is not for me but for someone else....Whom the Son sets FREE is free in deed. LOVE IT D.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very much need avenue for women and even men. We as women walk around with smiles on our faces that everyone can see, but hide the pain in our hearts. We do not heal alone and the way to healing is sharing the love with each other that God meant for us to share. I welcome your part to being obedient to healing the pain of women. So very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete